Domspain SL is an adult education and training centre. It operates both nationally and within the framework of the European Union.
We have our headquarters in Reus (Catalonia) and permanent offices in Brussels (Belgium), Washington DC (USA), Moscow (Russia), and Kiev (Ukraine).
Our main working areas are:
Information Technologies (ICT) and Smart Cities:
- Courses and trainings for adult learners, including foreign language, ICT, cookery and personal growth classes.
- Trainings for adult educators focusing on application of digital tools, e-learning, and "effective teaching".
- Face-to-face and Skype classes.
Culture, Tourism and Heritage:
- Development of web platforms and mobile applications.
- Tailored training programmes for companies and schools.
Accessibility and social integration of people with disabilities:
- Development and promotion of cultural products, including touristic guided routes.
- Cultural mediation on local, regional, and international level.
- Translation of culture and art books, materials for museums, art exhibitions, etc.
- Organisation of raising awareness campaigns.
- Definition of accessible routes.
- Tailored training programmes for adults with special educational needs.
- Participation in international projects related to the topic.
- Participation and coordination of EU educational and cultural projects.
- Co-founding member of D-LEARN, European network of digital learning.
- Member of EfVET, European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- Member of the Immersive Learning Research Network.
We offer our services to NGOs and companies interested in the development of international projects. We have an extensive database of Spanish organizations interested in international collaboration in different areas.